
To the Birthday Boy. Today is the birthday of a very special boy - MY DAD!!! Let me share with you five facts about the birthday boy!
# 5 - He is an AWESOME painter. When Blake and I renovated my dad (and a friend) painted our ENTIRE house. He never fussed even when I didn't have all the plug covers removed or when I decided I didn't like the color and he had to repaint an entire hallway!
# 4 - He is a GREAT cook. My dad loves to cook and has even been known to combine lots of recipes and make his own creation!
# 3 - He is NEVER more than a phone call away. The last view years of school have brought many ups and downs and through the good times and the bad he always has an encouraging word to help you make it to the next day.
# 2 - He has a LOVE for agriculture and the pork industry. He denies being "Sunny" but this man has an eye for a good livestock and he knows how to feed 'em and fit 'em too! We had lots of success over the years showing livestock but even more important than that - we had LOTS of FUN! I wouldn't give anything for all those hot days and long nights in the barn with my daddy.
# 1 - He has a HEART the size of Texas. My dad is THE GREATEST DAD in the world and I love him forever!
Dad, Thank you for being an AMAZING father, a WONDERFUL friend, and a GREAT example of what a Godly man, loving parent and caring friend should be. You will never know how much you mean to me. I am so thankful that you are my dad and I love you ALWAYS. Happy Birthday!!




No comments:
Post a Comment