Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Graduation Re-Cap


Friends Chanda and Jenna getting ready to march into THE ceremony we had been waiting for for FOUR years!!



The other velcros and Heather. Susan, Heather, Roby, and Rachel



Walking into Graduation...It was a beautiful site to see! After a lifetime of dreaming about becoming a vet and then FOUR LONG YEARS of vet school...We were finally marching!!



A view from the cheap seats! Not really our families were given assigned seats and mine got the nose bleed section but it didn't matter because we were graduating!! That is the TU Golden Voices on stage at the begining and they rocked the house! They were good!!



Lionel Richie was the guest speaker! Now this was AWESOME except he spoke to us via SATELITE... I just knew at any moment he was going to break out into song and jump out from behind the screen....NEVER HAPPENED



There it is...The big moment of shaking President Patton's hand and crossing the stage!



Shaking Tsegaye's hand and getting the Official Paperwork in hand at the oath ceremony



The smiles say it all!! Complete excitement and relief that the last four years were complete!



We just couldn't quit smiling!! Surgery group 17! Miss these 2 girls.



Who's smile is bigger? I'm not sure who is happier that vet school is OVER!! I couldn't have survived without him by my side each day and him forcing me to go back every morning after the nights I came home ready to throw the towel in! Thank you Blake! I love you FOREVER!



My two wonderful parents who were always there to listen and give an encouraging word! I love you guys more than you will ever know! Thank you for being the two best cheerleaders any vet student could have!



Aunt Sandra and Big Van came down to celebrate!



The 6 Eppersons! Celebrating after the oath ceremony!



Program from the oath ceremony. This is where we took the oath and received our actual diplomas! This ceremony was so nice because it was just our class, the faculty and staff of the school and our families and friends. Much different from the larger ceremony with the entire school.


Thanks for walking down memory lane with me! Can't believe it has been fourteen months since graduation.



Hopefully I am on my way to getting caught up on the blog...there is always wishful thinking!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment