A little over a month ago my classmates and I received our official white coats! It feels like just a tiny step closer to being finished with school and a giant step closer to starting our clinical rotations full time! The ceremony was a combination of Tuskegee and Auburn Unviersity's classes of 2010. We actually started our clinicals in October (half a day) but Auburn students started in March so that is why the ceremony was after we actually started clinics. I will be finished with classes in May except for a few minor electives I have to take and then I will be on clinical rotations full time for a year! I am so ready to be learning hands on and not listening to lectures everyday. This year we were fortunate to get to invite our families to share in this special night with us. In the past spouses were not even invited to attend! So Blake, Mom, Dad, Mrs. Linda (B's Mom) and Lindsey (B's sister) were able to share in this great night! Thanks ya'll for coming to support my classmates and I!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment