Sunday, March 15, 2009
SNOW DAY!
So two weeks ago we had thunderstorms, a tornado, and three inches of snow within 24 hours! It is rare for us to see lots of snow in Alabama. I think I am finally getting to a point where I enjoy it again. The "Blizzard of 1993" was enough snow for me for a long time. I usually dread it but this weekend was actually fun. We attempted to play in the snow and as you can see in the pictures, Blake tried to go sledding - but it was definitely redneck style because the little sleigh was being pulled by his dad's gator and that strap was some type of tie down strap to haul things! It was so fun and pretty and the snow actually lasted a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





that is very cool! i like it! :)
ReplyDelete