In March I got a call from Lindsey (Blake's sister) and she informed me I was about to have a new name....I was clueless I kept thinking who is getting married (like that would change my name...) Needless to say I was slow to catch on to what she was telling me....I'm going to be an AUNT!!! The entire family was at the lake celebrating the good news minus me (I was working in Piedmont) and they called to tell me. After finding out the news of pink or blue they had a gender reveal party and their house to share the exciting news with family and close friends. Everyone dressed in either pink or blue to cast their "vote" as to what we thought the baby would be.
Blake, Mrs. Carol, Kathy (Jon's mom), and Laura (Jon's soon to be SIL)
Cupcakes with the announcement inside!!
The soon to be grandmothers ate their cupcake first so they were the first to know!
PINK!! Its a girl!!






No comments:
Post a Comment