I finally figured out how to dump the pictures from my iPhone to my laptop!! So this is my last post in an attempt to catch up on blogging....again!
Monogram cakes from the "Diapers for Daddy" party Blake hosted for Josh and Jon
Self portrait while attempting to plan food plots in the rain
The Alabama Elks have a Stoke and Smoke cooking competition each year and Opelika was the host in Fall of 2011. Blake's team was the HogWollowers...BBQ So Good Even the Hogs Dream About It!
Mr. Virgil, Jon, Blake, and Tony - The HogWollowers
Caroline Arthur and Christan Green at WPHS before the homecoming game
Giant Cookie Birthday Cake thanks to the girls from Berry Animal Clinic. You'll have to ask them the story behind the wording - its a good one!!
29th Birthday Shrine - Thanks to my wonderful family and friends for making it a great birthday!
After this picture there is no doubt that God is an AUBURN fan - The most beautiful Orange and Blue sunset over Jordan Hare! I took this picture from the cheap seats the night of the AU vs FL game.
Mom and Dad at the GingerBread House Entrance to the Christmas Village. Mom and I have been wanting to go for years and finally got our chance this year thanks to no school and an off day at BAC!
You know it is going to be a good day when she is your first patient of the morning! Dutchess is one of our favorite four leg friends at BAC she is just a little grumpy when she has to have blood drawn!
Mom and I participated in the WMU Christmas Brunch table setting event at our church. The pictures don't do it justice - Mom did a wonderful job and our table was BEAUTIFUL! We had the best time shopping and playing with our china and decorations getting ready for the big day. I got stuck at work late (story of my life) so Mom had to do all of the set up by herself - sorry Mom!
First baby calf born at Double E Farm
Mom and Dad on NYE in ATL watching the Tigers play! War Eagle and Happy 2012!
The Three Stooges in their Christmas garb and singing hats
Thanks Blake for taking a picture of me doing what I do best late at night. After opening gifts with the Eppersons I decided to try out EG new sleeping bag from Santa
Ellie Gray and I on Christmas Eve She is sporting her "My Auntie Knows Santa" outfit. I loved target before but I really love them now because they have an infant line of clothing with cute sayings about "Auntie" for all of the holidays!!





No comments:
Post a Comment