Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Roby Says I Do!!

In May (I know I'm behind...again) I ventured to New Jersey for the wedding of a classmate from vet school, Rachel Roby. This wedding was one of the most fun weddings I have ever attended! Thanks for inviting us Roby - we had a BLAST!!! It was great to catch up with several of my other classmates too.


Rachel Ross, Jenna Palmer, Chanda Moxon, and Susan Haver - All TUSVM 2010



Beautiful Decorations




Attempted Self Portrait


Photo with the BEAUTIFUL bride




So after the wedding Chanda and I got the bright idea to drive "just across the bridge" to New York since we were "only about 15 miles away". Needless to say these two southern girls were in over their heads attempting to drive in NYC. People were EVERYWHERE and the drivers were RUDE. We were lost the entire time. We turned around REAL QUICK and headed back to Jersey. Our quick trip that was really only 15 miles oneway took 3 hours. We both vowed next time we go to NYC we are NOT DRIVING!!



Another shot from our tour of NYC



Proof that I can/did travel with only a carry on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment