Tuesday, February 9, 2010

THE BIG 3 - 0!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!


My sweet husband celebrated a milestone birthday this year - he turned the 30! We celebrated at home a day early because we were heading west (more on this in the next post!) on his actual birthday to celebrate New Year's and the big 3-0. So, we had a giant piece of cheesecake complete with candles and a few presents then it was time to pack up and head out.

So in traditional blog fashion here are three fun facts and a few pictures of the birthday boy!

  1. The man has the PATIENCE of JOB! I don't think I have ever met someone more patient than Blake. I guess the good Lord gave him alot of patience to make up for me having ZERO! No matter the situation Blake is always calm and cool and doesn't get in a tizzy over the little things (like me - i.e. Red Lights).
  2. He has a heart the size of Texas. Blake is one of the most loving people I know. He is always ready to help someone whether it is a family member, friend, or employee. Blake is always willing to lend a helping hand and show a little love to someone in need! And I know his heart is the size of Texas because through our entire marriage (except for the first two weeks) he has dealt with me being in vet school. I don't know anyone else who is willing to get up at 4:30AM to quiz their wife on stuff that is awful to pronounce so that she will go to school alot more calm and alot more prepared for a test or quiz.
  3. He loves to talk....IN HIS SLEEP!! Yes, it is true and now it is out in the open - Blake will carry on a conversation with you for forever in his sleep! I've tried to talk to him and keep the conversation going but I always end up laughing hysterically and that usually wakes him up! So, the next time you see him catching a nap just listen for a few minutes and you will probably hear him trying to talk a little nonsense!
Blake and I Easter 2009 at my parent's house

Blake trying to prove he is part man and part fish
Swimming in Lake Martin during Aquapalooza 2009

Auburn vs MSU 2009 - WAR EAGLE!!!
Blake I love you with all my heart and couldn't ask for a better husband. Thank you for your constant love and friendship.
Until Next Time,
~Lybbi













No comments:

Post a Comment