This past weekend Blake and I were so excited to head to Kansas to celebrate the marriage of my dear friend Melody and her husband John. Mel and I went to junior college together and judged on the livestock judging team at Connors State College in Warner, OK. They got married on December 31, 2009 in Texas in a BEAUTIFUL wedding. It was so good to see everyone and catch up. I feel like I never get to see my Oklahoma girls (they aren't all technically OK natives but that is where we all went to school together) enough. We enjoyed great food, yummy cake and had a wonderful time catching up with friends. At the reception we got to see Kelli & Chris, Blake, Ruth, & Miss Paisley, Tracy & Casey, and Kyna. The entire flight home I tried to convince Blake we should move back west after vet school!! We had a great time celebrating this awesome couple!
The Bride and Groom on the dance floor
A collage of Mel's gorgeous wedding gown and the decorations of the beautiful reception site. Everything was decorated in browns, turquoise, boots, and lots of candles - Mel ya'll did a fabulous job!
Chris & Kelli (Mashburn) Conway - Kelli is a fellow CSC judger
Blake & I
Congratulations Mel and John!! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! We can't wait to see ya'll again!
Until Next Time
~Lybbi





No comments:
Post a Comment