MY NAVLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO HOO!!! Thank you Lord!
So exactly 60 days after taking my NAVLE I was sitting in the small animal hospital at school and my phone alerts me that I have a new email so I look at it and it is an email with my NAVLE score - OMG I had a complete melt down and got sick at my stomach immediately (which is very unlike me). The email completely caught me off gaurd. I was expecting to get a letter in the mail not an email that could immediately tell me my score. So I waited and waited and waited and well, waited some more to open the email (the score report was an attachment to the email). I waited almost 6 hours to open the email. My rotation mates tried to ease my nerves, said prayers, told me every encouraging word possible, and called Chanda to come talk some sense into me and make me open the email. I called Blake as soon as I got the email and he tried his best to talk me into opening it. I just couldn't do it - I had to be at home with Blake by my side and holding my hand before I could even imagine opening the email. So after school I had a few errands to run, I met Blake for dinner (he kept begging me to open the email all through dinner) then finally made it home to open the email. As the score report SLOWLY downloaded I couldn't believe my eyes - I thought it said PASS but I just couldn't make out the word so I kept begging Blake to read it again and he would say "you passed baby" and I would immediately say "read it again" - this went on at least 5 times. I called another classmate and compared letters to make sure I was reading it right (trust me - it isn't the easiest form to read especially if you are scared to death!). Finally it hit me that I PASSED THE NAVLE!! I was on cloud nine! I immediately started calling my family - I tried to remain calm and just casually mention that I passed but it didn't work too well - I was screaming instead!!!
Passing the NAVLE is truly an answered prayer. I am so thankful! I couldn't have done it without the prayers, love, support, and pep talks of Blake, Mom, Dad, my family, friends, and rotation mates. I couldn't have made it through NAVLE prep without my sidekick Chanda - thanks for pushing me and forcing me to study when I wanted to give up and holding my hand through all the nervous breakdowns along the way!
To everyone who has helped me get to this point in life - I am so grateful for your continuous love and support. I wouldn't be here today without you!
Until Next Time!
~Lybbi



No comments:
Post a Comment