Thursday, February 11, 2010

Somebody's Having A Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. LINDA!!
Today (Can you believe it? - I am officially caught up with the blog!) Blake's Mom is celebrating a birthday! We had dinner at Red Lobster before the rest of the family headed to Lindsey and Jon's new house for cake and presents! School seems to always interfere with birthdays this time of year - last year on February 11th I got called in just before the birthday dinner to help pull twin baby calves, I missed Lindsey's birthday dinner this year, and now tonight I am on the "late shift". Dinner was great and I'm sure the cake and presents were too!

Here are three fun facts about the birthday girl!
  • She LOVES her children more than anything in the world! There is nothing she wouldn't do for them - nothing!
  • She is a SUPER SHOPPER! If you need something she knows where to find it or she searches until it is found! Mrs. Linda is a pro at finding the perfect gift esp. at Christmas often times she helps with those hard to buy for folks on our list!
  • She went snow tubing for the first time in her life when we were on vacation in Montana (see previous post). I don't know if she has admitted it yet but even though it was a little scary I believe deep down inside she loved it!!!

The "original four" - Christmas Eve 2009

We hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday, Mrs. Linda, and we look forward to celebrating many more - and hopefully next year I can attend all of the festivities!!

Love,

Blake and Lybbi







No comments:

Post a Comment