Thursday, July 2, 2009

Crazy Eights!

I saw this on a fellow blogger's site and thought it was cute - so, I kinda borrowed their post idea and turned it into my own version of crazy 8s!

Things I am looking forward to
1. Date night with Blake
2. Oscars with Chanda and Chad next weekend
3. Working at the old stomping grounds next week
4. Completing my email to do list
5. Our anniversary trip to Savannah & Charleston in a few weeks
6. Aquapalooza
7. A friends wedding in October
8. Being finished with vet school – May 9, 2010

Things I did yesterday
1. Ran a few errands in town
2. Did massive loads of laundry
3. Carried lunch to Blake and his crew
4. Drove through a new neighborhood to check out houses
5. Learned to drive Blake’s new toy (a zero turn lawnmower)
6. Ate dinner driving down the road
7. Talked to my dad
8. Talked to my friend on the phone for over an hour catching up

Things I wish I could do
1. See my family and friends more often
2. Help run our family farm
3. Learn to clip coupons and be a smart shopper
4. Fast forward to Graduation day
5. Travel the world
6. Play the piano
7. Be a runner
8. Quit procrastinating

Shows I watch
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Army Wives
3. All My Children – if I’m ever home at noon
4. Real Housewives Reruns on Bravo
5. Biggest Loser
6. Today Show - while getting ready in the mornings
7. CMT – whenever I need a little noise in the house
8. Food Network – I’m trying to inspire myself to start cooking!

Favorite foods
1. Anything Mexican
2. Amsterdam – Turkey Wraps & Sweet Potato Chips!
3. Roly Poly - #94
4. Steak
5. My Dad’s Chilli
6. Anything my grandmother cooks
7. Anything Sweet – I love wedding & birthday cake!
8. My Dad’s Secret Recipe Meatloaf

Places I've traveled
1. Disney World
2. Scottsdale, AZ
3. Jamaica
4. Cancun
5. Cayman Islands
6. Toronto, Canada
7. Alaska
8. Victoria, British Columbia
9. Various places across the US showing/judging livestock

Places I'd like to travel
1. Hawaii
2. New York City
3. Australia
4. Scotland
5. Ireland
6. Italy
7. Maine
8. Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment